Inventory Planning Coordinator
Permanent Full-Time position
About Our Client
My client is a Multi-National company who pride themselves on making the world a smarter and safer place with their phenomenal technology.
Receive & Dispatch
- Responsible for all warehouse receipts on a daily basis, or per the performance metrics of the business.
- The creation of daily outbound activity which meets the business, and or customer requirements.
- Liaising with key transport providers to meet all inbound and outbound requirements of the business, including import & export activity.
- Accurate picking and issuing of parts.
- Cycle counting per the business performance metrics.
- System management, ensuring all movements in and out of the facility are reflected in the relevant systems (i.e MILIS,SAP)
- Inspection of service centre equipment.
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and free of debris.
- Timely put away of all stock/ Inbound products from the staging areas to an allocated location.
- Safe and environmentally operations, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Pedestrian and MHE segregation at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working within a warehouse environment ( Military experience but not mandatory )
- Forklift experience with the ability to place pallets 4 levels high.
- Must have a valid forklift licence.
- Must have previous WMS, and or systems experience ( MILIS experience is a preference but not mandatory )
- Working within a metrics, KPI orientated environment.
- Dangerous goods experience (Preferred but not mandatory)
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time position with a Multi-National company
- Career progression
- Great working hours