- Immediate start
- ASX FinTech
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a leader in the FinTech space who are shaking up the investment industry. My client is a diverse investment fund delivering outstanding results.
The Investment Operations Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reconciliations of all trades, positions, cash, dividends, orders and stock transfers (Daily)
- The implementation of efficiencies and improvements of the service offering provided to their clients.
- Maintain databases of upcoming corporate actions and available/upcoming investments.
- Administration of corporate action documents
- Equity transfers and liaising with stakeholders to resolve issues as they arise.
- Liaise and work closely with brokers to achieve the execution of orders for managed funds, EFT's, securities and international securities
The Successful Applicant
- Experience or knowledge in financial services or markets
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience/knowledge of Managed Accounts
- Experience/knowledge of in-specie transfers
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ambitious, hard-working individual
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
What's on Offer
- Central CBD offices
- Flexibility to work from home
- Growth, learning and development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary