Must have permanent residency
Start 1st week of September
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow's enterprise and advance the way the world works. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, this is the right place for you.
- Working and collaborating with teams under agile methodology
- Implementing iOS components and functionality for banking applications using swift 3/4
- Working with technical teams in workshops and sprint planning
- Responsible for managing user stories
The Successful Applicant
- Swift 3 / 4 experience
- MVC/MVVM/MVP/Clean architectures
- Rx pattern
- Strong experience with CocoaTouch
- UIKit, AutoLayout, Storyboards
- App profiling experience using Instruments
- Source control - GIT
- CI/CD experience:
- Jenkins, Fastlane, HockeyApp, AppCenter
- App provisioning + build/target configurations
- Experience with integrated environments
- Examples of production/commercial apps in App Store.
- Writing BDD tests (Quick & Nimble)
- Objective C
- iTunesConnect experience
- TestFlight + beta/production releases
What's on Offer
On Boarding Process
As part of the on boarding process you will come through on a contract rate for 4 to 8 weeks to expedite the process and then move to a permanent position.
Contract rate - $500 per day + super (on boarding rate)
Salary - $109,000 + super
Location - Brisbane CBD
Start date - first week of September
Please note that if you are not a permanent resident and don't have industry experience in banking, finance or super you will not be considered.