IT Audit Consultant
Competitive Salary + Super
About Our Client
This well-known and established International ICT company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Audit consultant to join their dynamic team in Canberra.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagement for a variety of clients including testing controls over information security, systems change management, system development, and IT operations.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls through business processes.
- Provide data driven actionable insights for management through the use of data and analytics.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or higher degree in AIS, MIS, ICT, Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Accounting or any related field.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with business standard software such as SAP, Oracle Finance, MS Dynamics, Hyperion.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with Operating system or Database such as MS Windows, Linux, MS SQL, would be beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level with a global management consulting and professional services firm. Also on offer are the following:
Excellent salary package
Numerous employee benefits
Great location in Canberra
Please note: All candidates must have a current baseline security clearance