IT Business Analyst - Salesforce
Business-critical Salesforce implementation project
Partner with a highly engaged and technology-first Executive team
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in the FMCG sector, boasting an impressive array of premium brands. A unique opportunity has arisen for a highly commercial Business Analyst with Salesforce expertise to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is suited to a candidate who enjoys partnering with business stakeholders and harnessing technology to drive commercial returns.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the Business Analyst will partner with the business to understand requirements and translate these to technical teams. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analysing business needs to identify technical requirements;
- Consultation and engagement with Executives, staff and board members on organisational operations;
- Design and improvement of business processes and structures;
- Drafting of emails, documentation, presentations, diagrams, flow charts, process mapping, JIRA records and functional specification documents, etc.;
- Ability to run requirements sessions, and stakeholder meetings; providing guidance end to end through to required outputs (e.g. acceptance or approval of wireframes, requirements, etc.); and
- Presenting to stakeholder groups and participating in showcases.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Professional business analyst with the ability to apply your analytical thinking to design innovative solutions;
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience;
- Have at least 12 months experience utilising Salesforce, ideally in a Salesforce implementation project, with a further 5 years' experience in IT;
- Have the ability to liaise with project team members to provide insight, guidance or follow up for user stories, requirements, business rules etc;
- Portray exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders of all levels of seniority; and
- Possess a high level of attention to detail with documentation and required processes.
What's on Offer
As a leading FMCG organisation and recognised employer of choice, our client is excited to offer:
- Unique opportunities for progression;
- Employ technology to realise real business and commercial returns;
- Varied projects and opportunities for engagement with complex business units; and
- Expand your skill-set through involvement with market-leading and innovative technologies.