IT Business Partner - Retail, Supply Chain and Finance
IT Business Partner. Newly Created Role. Leading Retailer.
Supporting Core Retail, Supply Chain and Finance.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and iconic retailer who are market leaders in their sector. They are currently going through an exciting Technology transformation and to help support this transformation and the broader business having created a new position of IT Business Partner to support their core Retail, Supply Chain and Finance capability.
Reporting to the CIO the IT Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Proactively seeking customer feedback on Projects and to ensure opportunities for improvement are communicated with the appropriate business and IT stakeholders
- Contributing to IT budget preparation
- People Management
- Project Delivery
Proactively through your knowledge of the Technology and Digital innovation develop strategies to keep the organisation ahead of technology advancements
Developing detailed business cases for future technology solutions that are inline with the business strategy and expectations
The Successful Applicant
As the successful application you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in an IT Business Partner or similar position
- Experience working with the Retail sector
- Experience supporting specifically core Retail, Supply Chain and Finance functions
- Track record successfully delivering Technology and Digital transformation
- Exceptional internal stakeholder management skills
- Strong people management skills
- In depth knowledge of Technology and Digital trends within the Retail sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Leading Retailer. Newly Created Role. Supporting. Competitive Salary. Transformation.