- Global Market Leader
- Responsible for the APAC region
About Our Client
dormakaba are a global building materials company, specialising in access and security solutions. Listed on the Swiss stock exchange, they are present in over 50 countries and have over 16,000 employees. dormakaba was formed as the result of a merger between Kaba and Dorma in 2015. Both companies have a long tradition of innovation and engineering skill. Central to their strategic objectives is the drive to be an innovative leader within the industry. They aim to link customer requirements to technological trends, developing a continuous stream of ground-breaking solutions that create added value for their customers and users.
The dormakaba business has experienced consistent growth over the past 5 years and continue to focus on investing in new product innovation. This is to ensure that they keep ahead of the curve and continue to take market share from their competitors and maintain their upwards growth trajectory.
dormakaba aim to ensure they continue to create access solutions, products and services that make life easier, allowing for security and comfort alike for their customers. They are passionate about their values; customer first, trust, curiosity, performance and courage. They are now seeking an IT Business Partner that aligns with these values to join their leadership team.
Reporting to APAC Business IT Engagement Manager. The IT Business Partner will be working at a local and global level to partner with Global IT and Key Stakeholders to proactively increase customer satisfaction, manage upcoming demands and generating a strategic and business outcome-driven project pipeline. Consistently deliver solutions that focus on business growth and benefits and help drive opportunities within digitalisation and innovation for all business areas.
- Act as point of contact for all things IT, including operational issues, technology road-maps, strategy, new initiatives, projects, and questions whilst managing client's IT service expectations.
- Execute performance reviews on Service Delivery to ensure the services delivered by Group IT are in line with what has been agreed (Service SLA and Project definition). Monitoring of the delivery of services against agreed schedule, quality, scope, and budget.
- Understand business requirements, qualify demands including business benefit analysis, represent the global IT's solution portfolio, monitor, and ensure compliance, establish close communication to business stakeholders on all aspects of IT, e.g., service delivery quality, project status, financials, monthly forecasting etc.
- Act as the escalation point when issues arise and manage any dispute or conflict; support Major Incident process (facilitating, communication).
- Ensure monthly review / update of IT related key figures, e.g., quantities for service consumption or licensing needs together with IT Controlling and Group IT experts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Proven track record building effective business relationships and multi-stakeholder engagement to enable healthy and collaborative connections to flourish between IT teams and key business clients.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- A tenacious self-starter, you thrive on problem solving and enjoy partnering with service owners and suppliers to accurately identify and manage emerging issues and challenges affecting service delivery in a fast paced and ever-changing IT environment.
- Extensive knowledge of IT project management, Governance, relationship or stakeholder management and service management principles, including Lean/Agile, and best practice delivery methods.
- Solid SAP or ERP (Salesforce, Oracle) experience.
What's on Offer
Based in Hallam, this is an exciting role for a proven IT Business Partner that is motivated to drive change and foster innovation. Someone who understands the complexities of working across multiple stakeholder groups and the ability to engage and bring them on a journey. With an attractive package and an opportunity to join an international business that is in growth mode.