IT Category Manager
Upto $600 per day
About Our Client
A large scale Non-for Profit organisation.
Details as follows:
This particular role entails a large amount of tactical sourcing. You will need to be able to run multiple large scale tender processes across the business to generate new technologies. During this process you will be required to demonstrate strong supplier and stakeholder engagement, excellent planing and prioritising skills, contract negotiation skills and contract execution. This opportunity will be heavily revolved around a comprehensive tender process to drive technology transformation as they need to run multiple new soft-wares throughout the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Procurement tender process
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidently be able to run multiple ICT tenders
- Experience in implementing IT/software programs
- Exposure to procuring financial systems
- Strong time managements, multitasking and collaboration skills
What's on Offer
This is an initial 6 month contract, with high likelihood for continuing past the 12 month mark. You will get to be apart of a new category management plan, and drive value across the business. Located in the central CBD working for a large scale Non for Profit.