- AU$ 1000 / Day + Super
- Flexible Working arrangements
About Our Client
The client is a NSW leading government agency.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The development, implementation and management of enterprise wide category and contract strategies for the ICT Category (Indirects).
- Senior Stakeholder engagement and management and being the trusted advisor for the business for Corporate Services.
- Leading, managing and delivering strategic sourcing projects including shaping business requirements, market engagement, source to contract activities, negotiations and contract handover.
- Leading pricing reviews and contract re-negotiation, attending or leading scheduled performance reviews, resolving supplier performance matter and incidents.
- Managing risk and delivering tangible and intangible benefits within the Category.
The Successful Applicant
The successfull candidate will need to indicate a very strong focus on development, management and execution of category plans.
You will bring demonstrated experience in building category plans and have a good understanding of the Category Planning Process. Being the lead for Corporate Services, you will have strong communication and engagement skills, being be able to engage with and manage relationships with senior executives within the business.
You will have demonstrably experience in managing the following major categories (including but not limited to):
- Software - On premise and Cloud solutions
- Hardware - End user computing, operational IT hardware
- As a Service - SaaS, PaaS and IaaS models
- IT Professional Services - Systems Integration services, Project delivery services
- Telecoms and Networkin
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- AU$ 1000 + Super / Day
- 6 months contract (initially)