IT Compliance Administrator
Well known organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an accounting firm who have a strong presence in Australia. They have a special need for an IT Compliance Administrator to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Undertaking day to day operational activities to ensure compliance obligations are met and maintained.
- Contributing to the development of technology policies and procedures associated with compliance obligations.
- Participating on various groups that oversee the governance of compliance obligations e.g. credit card handling.
- Ensuring any outcomes of a compliance nature from audits and reviews are actioned as appropriate.
- Undertake Applications support and maintenance as needed primarily within a Microsoft environment.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Ensures stakeholder management is undertaken in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Monitor the Support Portal queue of requests and incidents raised and resolve those calls relating to compliance issues in applications/databases according to agree priorities.
- Provide technical support and assistance to users and members as needed.
- Develop and maintain accurate systems documentation.
- Assist in the development of the skills of other team members in prioritised areas of interest.
- Participate in and actively contributes to the problem, incident and change and configuration management process and procedures.
- Be aware of, contribute to and comply to all security policies and procedures.
- Participate in audit activities as required.
- Understands product licensing and commercial implications such that policy and procedures developed balance risk and commercial outcomes.
- Liaise with other technical resources throughout the IT department to achieve desired outcomes.
- Works as part of the IT Operations team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- A diverse technical skillset, with experience in managing compliance programs across both cloud (SaaS) and on-premise systems/environments.
- Experience with at least one or more of the following standards: PCI DSS, Australian Privacy Principles (APP) and GDPR. Additionally, knowledge of ISO27001 and / or ISO19600 is of benefit but not essential as would certifications in security eg CISSP etc.
- Proactive monitoring and management of Application systems and related services. E.g. Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, Filesite, Windows / Office 365, Sitecore etc.
- Minimum 3 year's experience in equivalent role.
- Can-do attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong investigative and analysis skills.
- Strong technical implementation skills.
- Strong commercial experience.
- Audit experience.
- Data retention and disposal; data management; data access; Privacy experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to keep abreast of technology/compliance/security trends and issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications
- Strong customer focused approached to compliance
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills
- A sound understanding of relevant compliance standards and their implications to systems and providing ongoing services.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne's CBD. This is an exciting time to join a leading organisation and utilise your skills. Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.