- This is an enticing opportunity to work with an Victorian Government Body.
- A contract role with a high probability of extension.
About Our Client
A modern fire and rescue service that meets the needs of twenty-first century Victoria.
- Coordinate the review and execution of a range of contractual arrangements for a diverse portfolio of services including hardware, software, maintenance/support and managed services; analysing clauses, stipulations, obligations and liabilities; ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulatory obligations.
- Support the timely delivery of RFT/RFP/RFQ activities by providing commercial advice to ICS stakeholders, engaging with FRV Procurement, Legal and Finance, and playing an active role in contract negotiations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ICS vendors to coordinate vendor onboard/offboarding, set performance and engagement expectations, identify areas of improvement and drive better ways of working between ICS and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
* Tertiary level qualification in a business/finance discipline or demonstrated work experience;
* CIPSA or IACCM certification (desirable); and
* ITIL Foundation (desirable)
* > 2 years IT procurement/contract management experience in one or more technology categories including hardware, software or services;
* Proven end-to-end experience leading the procurement or contract renewal of enterprise software license agreements (desirable)
* Demonstrated experience establishing and managing vendor relationships
* Demonstrated understanding of technology and its applications.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary
- A contract role with high probability of extension