IT Customer Service Delivery Lead
Be part of a growing business
Great salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a well known construction company who are leaders in the industry with a strong presence in Australia. They have a special need for a service delivery lead to join their team and help drive their success.
The chosen candidate will lead the delivery and support of a range of services across the IT area. In this fast paced role tasks will include vendor management, SLA enforcement and you will be a central point for service desk and internal customer escalations. You will be working along side the IT manager in reporting, administration, coordination and other general duties appointed to ensure quality of the business is maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- ITIL certification and degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competency in managing service delivery in a large environment
- Previous experience with vendor management and liaising with stakeholders
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively as part of a wider team
What's on Offer
An exciting new opportunity is available for a service delivery lead to join a successful construction company based in South Melbourne.