IT Desktop Support - Kingaroy
Well established and stable 500 million dollar business
Excellent Learning and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a $500 million business and they are well established and stable within their market. This role gives you the opportunity to take the next step in your career as you step into a support role based onsite with this client. With this role you will be given the opportunity to expand your current skills and get exposure to new ones. Our client is extremely dedicated to upskilling their employees and you will be given the opportunity to support the hardware onsite while being trained by some of the best!
As a part of the onsite IT Support team, you will be responsible for supporting customers, clients and internal staff with everything IT. This is a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to the IT Infrastructure within a large business while being supported by senior team members. You will also be responsible for supporting, fixing and updating the onsite hardware across the business. If you haven't had any exposure to hardware, not to worry as the team are driven and passionate about upskilling every single employee within the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience working effectively in a medium to large technical service desk
- Qualified knowledge and experience resolving level 1 and 2 desktop issues via phone, email and beyond
- Strong experience across the Microsoft suite - Windows 7/10, Active Directory and Exchange
- Exposure to Citrix virtualisation technologies - front end support preferable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and passion for customer service and collaboration
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career
- Excellent, stable and supportive organisation that values teamwork and collaboration