IT Desktop Support
Work within a highly respected company
Great working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a company who is committed to diversity and inclusion as the group continues to expand. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
They are building businesses that differentiate themselves from competitors. They are incorporating this through customer-centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship, trustworthiness and values-driven business operations, while balancing the interests of diverse stakeholders including shareholders, employees and civil society.
As an employer they offer excellent training and career development paths.
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Migrating servers from Windows XP to Windows 7 or higher platform
- Maintain client databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone requests
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent customer service
- Telephone or electronic interaction with clients
- Good language and communications skills
- Relevant certifications such as Microsoft/Comptia and Cisco
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OSX, Windows Server products and/or Apple Operating Systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritise projects
What's on Offer
Be apart of a fantastic company that is highly respected nationally. Work within a positive environment with great support, training and the possibility to gain certificates.