IT & ERP Support
Potential to be extended
Join a busines that is striving to be a global venture
About Our Client
Our client are a growing family owned business who have set a strong standard for catering and retail services across Australia with exciting plans to expand internationally already underway. Our client's prime focus has been on delivering the very best quality in food, coffee, retail products, service, outlet design and fit-out with a specialised focus on the healthcare environment.
- Managing & automating business processes through configuring systems and data entry.
- A Keen Interest to keep up to date with the latest available features within the software to ensure systems are always correctly and fully utilised.
- Strong working knowledge of procurement concepts, processes and requirements.
- Provide support remotely and in person across multiple sites.
- Act as a first point of contact for support
- Coordinate with the systems provider to maintain the smooth and appropriate interaction between systems.
- Develop and maintain strong cohesive relationship with users & systems provider.
- Identify and troubleshoot Network, IP-phone, Wi-Fi, Software and hardware problems
- Escalate issues when required
- Effectively manage and monitor support queues
- Effective reporting of technical incidents
- Help develop procedures and documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Managed POS in a multi-venue Capacity
- Inventory control/ asset management
- Windows Server knowledge
- Understanding of VPN and networking
- Label printing for shelf/Products
- Hardware understanding
- Experience in an IT role in the hospitality industry highly favoured
Experience in Bepoz, Greentree & time target highly favoured but not essential
Experience in ERP
What's on Offer
- Potential to be extended or made permanent
- Be involved in an organisation that is currently expanding abroad
- Family owned business with an exceptional culture and appreciation for the people behind their business