Seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Grad
January 2019 start
About Our Client
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way. Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will possess excellent communication skills, and have had work experience dealing with customers/clients before.
They will also be ambitious and driven to succeed.
Quick learners, and those that are hungry to constantly improve and upskill are will be the most successful at this role.
A university degree is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Unrivalled Career Progression Opportunities
- Unrivalled Talent Identification and development
- Central CBD location
- Hard working, yet extremely social office culture
- Dynamic working opportunities