3 - 6 month temp contract
Great working culture
About Our Client
The client is a large organisation who is in a current growth cycle. The organisation is mission and values driven, focusing on giving back to the stakeholders and to its employee's.
The key responibilites of this opportunity include:
- Take level 1 & 2 enquiries by phone, email and walk-ups.
- Logging tickets into various ticketing systems.
- Performing basic troubleshooting on both new and existing tickets.
- Operate within a remote environment using virtualisation tools
- Perform basic troubleshooting on hardware including installation of new equipment.
- Assist on project work where required.
The Successful Applicant
You will be considered if you have the following qualities:
- 1 - 2 years IT help desk experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication ability.
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders across all levels of a business.
- Strong Microsoft experience including Active Directory.
- Understanding of ITIL with certification (highly desirable).
- Drivers Licence.
- National police clearance - no older than 6 months.
What's on Offer
This is initially a temporary position with the opportunity of extension. The client wants a candidate to be immediately available.