Initial 6-month contract, view to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is well known for providing community services, care and accommodation to people at all stages of life. They are looking to expand their ICT team and bring on-board an individual who has a genuine interest in technology and is enthusiastic about expanding their skill - set within ICT Service Delivery. Our client offers great benefits and is seeking individuals who are passionate about the Aged Care sector.
Reporting into the Help Desk Manager and working within an existing team of 2, key duties and responsibilities for the Help Desk Officer will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with both business and IT stakeholders to ensure an excellent customer experience;
- Providing day to day technical support to both internal and external users over the phone, email, walk-ins and through the ticketing system;
- Ensure level 1 and 2 incident tickets are tracked and resolved where possible by adding additional context, and either resolving or escalating to the appropriate support provider;
- Contributing to the issues management system to ensure continuous improvement of the service desk function; and
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows and Mac desktop and laptop devices with Software and hardware solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar role providing Level 1 support to business stakeholders;
- Certificate or Bachelor's Degree in a related field;
- Technical experience - knowledge of 365 Microsoft Office products, ticketing systems;
- Experience supporting and using market leading ticketing systems;
- Proactive, reliable and organised individual with a customer-focused approach; and
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Immediate start with likely progression to a permanent position;
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD;
- Training and professional development is provided with exciting opportunities for progression as the team grows; and
- Paid voluntary leave.