IT Manager - Central Coast
Central Coast Location
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable organisation seeking an experienced IT Manager to manage a team of 8. The role will mostly be based in the southern Central Coast but there may also be some travel involved.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Will ideally have Medical/Radiology industry experience
- Technical Management and Understanding - will have a technical background particularly across networking, storage and security
- Excellent process management experience and someone who can identify what is necessary for future proofing and can plan strategically
- Will be a strong leader and have great experience managing teams
- Experience developing budgets
- Project management experience
- Strong customer focus and an excellent communicator
- Business Degree or similar
- The ideal candidate will have experience with COMRAD, Intellirad, SonicWall, Compellent
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is really going places. This is an opportunity to manage a fantastic team. The role requires an individual to assess IT and think strategically for the future of the organisation. A strong manager is required. The role will be based in the Central Coast but for 1 day per week you will need to travel to the Northern Beaches