IT Manager - SAP
12 month FTC with likely extension
Lead the IT support team and delivery of critical projects
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as a market-leader in their field, operating within the Manufacturing sector. Currently undergoing an exciting period of transformation driven by significant investments in their SAP solution, an opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join their team. The IT Manager will lead the support team and work closely with the business to encourage their uptake of the SAP solution.
Reporting into the Head of Shared Services, the IT Manager will set the strategic roadmap for Technology and lead the support team. Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and managing the performance of the IT support team;
- Direct and formulate the IT strategy, prioritising effectively between system developments, maintenance and operations and short/long term needs;
- Developing and enforcing relevant policies, procedures and processes with a focus on Security and Governance;
- Track, analyse and report on relevant data related to performance and quality;
- Managing projects, including planning and execution of technology roll-outs and migrations, both locally and regionally;
- Fostering relationships with key business stakeholders and vendors to ensure effective service delivery and business partnering;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement to IT systems and processes seeking the continuous improvement of operations;
- Providing first level support for critical incidents;
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders around change, demonstrating an awareness of ITIL practices;
- Ensuring a secure and reliable corporate network and cloud environment including incident management, risk migration and maintenance of all platforms;
- Managing Capex and Opex budgets and tracking the financial performance of projects; and
- Ensuring the IT function is operating in line with overall business strategy and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in an IT Leadership role including experience leading a support function, project management, service delivery and ITIL;
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a related field;
- Relevant technical expertise, ideally in supporting the implementation and uptake of an SAP solution;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong planning and analytical capabilities, the ability to critically analyse problems to identify solutions and prioritise amongst conflicting tasks;
- Proven experience in building and delivering a strategic roadmap; and
- A proactive, positive and engaging approach.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- 12 month FTC with likely extension;
- Exciting opportunity to define the Technology roadmap at a critical time;
- Diverse role with involvement in critical projects; and
- Culture of collaboration.