Be part of a growing organisation
Be the decision maker for all things IT related
About Our Client
Our client is a proudly Australian owned and operated business with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
Reporting to the Executive Leadership Team, this position is to support the business as it enters its next phase of growth and expansion. With a clear vision and purpose this role will be instrumental in supporting the group to reach short and long-term business objectives.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership and direction to the business in all areas relating to IT management, performance, systems and processes.
- Planning and implementing IT policies and strategies and ensuring the IT infrastructure supports current and future business needs. Maintain a rolling IT business strategy in line with requirements of business stakeholders.
- The management of budgets annually which covers day to day operation of the firm's systems, telecommunications charges, hardware capital expenditure, software costs, maintenance fees, systems development and integration of projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT platform by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies that support their business goals and objectives.
- Conducting and testing annual disaster recovery procedures and regular back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Initiating actions to continuously improve Risk Management System.
- Effectively managing a team of 4 people to effectively deliver the IT strategy and business plans.
- Promoting the abilities of staff and provide development opportunities on preparation for the next career step.
The Successful Applicant
Key criteria for this position:
- Ability to interact with the business and interpret the business need into technology
- Vendor management
- Ability to handle pressure
- Track record in delivery
- Manage expectations
- Experience with cloud, ideally AWS
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role located in Bayside.