Leading Manufacturing Company
Located in the East
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable household name. With year on year growth they have a need for an IT Manager to join their team. This is a newly created position with no direct reports; the IT Manager will be responsible for strategically leading and managing all IT related projects across the organisation. This includes identifying, implementing and managing all IT related projects and programs, and providing timely IT support services to enhance and sustain all departmental objectives whilst aligning with the overall global IT strategy.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead and coordinate IT projects and ongoing activities, working in conjunction with global headquarters IT department.
- Analyse, design, configure, test and implement ERP (Oracle) and other systems to meet the business needs. This includes troubleshooting, enhancements of current systems and overseeing external vendors as required.
- Manage and lead all EDI and integration projects for the organisation including liaison and overseeing with external vendors.
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships and managing the purchase and asset tracking of IT assets in conjunction with Finance.
- Maintain, install, upgrade and monitor all operating systems and provide guidance and expertise to all business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, PC's, local and wide area networking both hardware and software, and mid-range server hardware, including data backup and recovery.
- Prepare, execute and manage the annual business plan and IT budget, providing regular cost reporting and looking at ways to reduce spend and optimise costs.
- Serve as the technical expert, providing IT support services to all Australian users along with new hire set ups, training, guidance and troubleshooting as required.
- Working across all departments to ensure best practices are followed regarding security.
- Implement global IT policies in Australia.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- IT Degree or relevant experience in a similar position.
- Hands on and strategic.
- Demonstrated project management experience, along with proven ability to work effectively across all business functions and job levels with a strong adherence for meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of business applications including (but not limited to); Oracle ERP solutions Netsuite, BI software such as Glove, Qlikview, CRM solutions, EDI experience, Vendor Connect, and HR solutions
- Skilled in working on multiple tasks and projects concurrently, ensuring effective coordination integration, planning and scheduling.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company based in the East. This is a newly created position and will encompass all things IT.