- Privately owned business - well capitalised
- Hands on Management position
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned business with a strong presence in Australia. They have a need for an IT Manager to join their team. This is a newly created position with one direct report; the IT Manager will be responsible for strategically leading and managing all IT related projects across the organisation. This includes identifying, implementing and managing all IT related projects and programs, and providing timely IT support services to enhance and sustain all departmental objectives.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership and direction to the business in all areas relating to IT management, performance, systems and processes.
- Planning and implementing IT policies and strategies and ensuring the IT infrastructure supports current and future business needs. Maintain a rolling IT business strategy in line with requirements of business stakeholders.
- The management of budgets annually which covers day to day operation of the firm's systems, telecommunications charges, hardware capital expenditure, software costs, maintenance fees, systems development and integration of projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT platform by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies that support their business goals and objectives.
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships and managing the purchase and asset tracking of IT assets in conjunction with Finance.
- Serve as the technical expert, providing IT support services to all Australian users along with new hire set ups, training, guidance and troubleshooting as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- IT Degree or relevant experience in a similar position - retail, logistics or consumer goods experience would be advantageous.
- Hands on and strategic.
- Demonstrated project management experience, along with proven ability to work effectively across all business functions and job levels.
- Skilled in working on multiple tasks and projects concurrently, ensuring effective coordination integration, planning and scheduling.
What's on Offer
On offer is a newly created position with a well known distributor based in Oakleigh. You will be afforded the opportunity to take complete ownership and accountability for all things IT related and help contribute to their success.