- Newly created role with a balance of strategy and hands on delivery
- Unique high growth organisation servicing a range of global brands
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with an innovative business who holds contracts with some of the most reputable brands from around the world. From small humble beginnings, the foundations of this business are built around empowerment, trust and culture. While being a highly successful organisation, they have an underlying vision of giving back to the community meaning this role contributes to a much greater cause.
Unpinning the success of this business is simple, effective and solid technology infrastructure. With cloud-based applications, clean data and a true partnering approach with vendors, this newly created opportunity will allow the successful technology professional to help this high growth organisation deliver their technology strategy into the future.
As the IT Manager, you will be involved in future strategy in consultation with the SLT while remaining hands on in daily practices. Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership of a small technology team and maintaining strong vendor and partner relationships.
- Define IT objectives and strategies ensuring they align to the broader business strategy.
- Designing and customising technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of the business' Cyber Security strategy.
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Development of best-in-class visual reporting and insights to optimise business decisions.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Lead IT projects ensuring the project governance requirements are adhered to deliver projects on time and to budget.
The Successful Applicant
- This role is suited to an up and coming technology professional who is wanting to join a rapidly growing business in a role that will evolve with them.
- The business already operates in a cloud-based environment, has clear dashboard reporting and strong working relationships with external development and service delivery partners.
- This role will align to an individual who embraces collaboration, brings passion for the role and a humility around their work.
- What you will bring is a desire for building long term strategy with a passion for remaining hands on. You will be technically sound across architecture, systems and applications and comfortable running IT projects.
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity to join an organisation that has embraced and utilised technology exceptionally but now requires an IT leader to deliver a strategy to support their growth.
You will be rewarded with inspirational leadership, empowerment in the role to deliver what is required and knowing the outcomes of your work, have a true sense of purpose.
Whilst being rewarded with an highly competitive salary package, more importantly there is a clear trajectory for growth, development and a true career path.