IT Portfolio Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a destination employer who is driving business through innovation and technology.
the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Involvement in strategy planning, portfolio management.
- Stakeholder management at all levels of the business to drive technology strategy and business outcomes.
- Data analysis and reporting for management to support decision making process and drive technology agenda.
- Participate in steering committee and update of relevant stakeholders.
- Involvement in budget planning and governance control.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship and rapport building skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management.
- Previous experience working within IT implementation and change.
- Agile and Srum experience.
- PMP certification and Agile qualification will be highly regarded.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary. All candidate with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.