IT Project Administrator
Ideally located in the CBD
Work within a rewarding environment with this Government agency
About Our Client
- The project deals with the organisational and services transition for the client out of the main IT environment. The approach will be to logically and physically separate the applications and services from the current environment, and either transition "as is" or transforming them, depending on the level of readiness of the new target IT environment. It is envisioned that extensive work will be required to design, implement and prepare the target environment, that is, the systems and support mechanisms, for the transition/transformation to be successful.
- The transition of all services will be on an "as is" basis, unless it is mutually beneficial to both the clients to upgrade or transform. This includes:
- Applications - preparation for transition
- Common Services - preparation for transition (may involve segregation and data cleansing)
- SAP Finance - potential upgrade to SAP HANA and preparation for transition
- SAP HR - potential upgrade to HANA and preparation for transition
- Email - provision of historical emails, transfer of domains etc.
- WAN Network Segregation
- Third Party Agreements - transfer of software licences, service and support agreements
- Transfer of desktop services, phones, PCs, file shares and print services for corporate users
- Transfer of all support services
- The capacity to maintain effective administrative support across a number of projects working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with ability to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Ability to provide effective secretariat services in an ICT environment that is highly technical. This includes taking minutes electronically and understanding IT-specific language.
- Keeping up with the pace of the program, including ability to retain the level of quality where attention to detail is expected but there are time constraints that limit the time available to quality assure work.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Administrator within large programs or program management offices, or as an Executive Assistant within large scale corporate businesses.
- Robust experience providing secretariat services for ICT Programs. Candidates must demonstrate an exceptional ability to understand highly technical discussions and take minutes unaided.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet competing deadlines.
- Proactive and self-sufficient and able to work at a fast pace. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to take minutes and record conversations online in a mobile environment, so that time is not wasted transcribing written notes into online papers.
- Extreme attention to detail as the program expects high quality outcomes.
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel and Word.
- Flexibility to work across multiple locations as required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Thorough understanding of the program/project environment.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with employees at all levels and across multiple projects, and external parties.
What's on Offer
- Assist with general project administration and governance, including updating action items, risks and issues, support with project status reports, and document management.
- Assist with the collection of information.
- Ensure appropriate quality standards and objectives are maintained.
- Attend the appropriate program, project forums and meetings, takes minutes and distributes them, as requested.
- Supports and assists other team members.
- Responsible for overall office administration and coordination.
- Invoice processing and payments.
- Booking meetings, meeting rooms, catering, minute taking, induction of new starters, management of stationery, etc.
- Supports the Program Director as needed proving secretariat services and general assistance.
- Coordinates all electronic and paper based filing.
- Other administration activities as required to successfully deliver the program.