IT Project Manager - Application
Application and Software Delivery Projects (SaaS)
12 - Month Contract - Potential to extend
About Our Client
The Project Manager will need to have strong technical knowledge of application architecture and software development life cycle. There are a broad range of applications and this role will be working with multiple applications at any one time. All projects are SaaS based.
The person will be working with several vendor partners, various business units and the IT teams (infrastructure, support, development). They will coordinate all activities including testing and will be responsible for the delivery of these projects and managing time, scope, budget to required quality and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated understanding of the business context of projects and successfully manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders, including multiple vendors, to achieve business and project outcomes
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Resource management
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage multiple projects at once
What's on Offer
- Minimum 15 years in IT and 8 years in the role of Project Manager
- PRINCE2 or other Project Management certification is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organisation and the ability to explain complex technology problems and solutions in simple language.
- Application migration experience will be highly regarded.
- Software delivery project experience
- Experience implementing a functional SaaS solution will be highly regarded.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - proven examples of working in challenging environments
- Hands on role.