IT Project Manager - Application
Opportunity to work with an industry leader
Long term Contract - immediate start
About Our Client
Working with the Australia's largest earth moving company based out of Inner West. As a Project manager you'll be responsible for working the internal and external stakeholders to understand scope, risks and final delivery of the health and safety software implementation across the entire organisation.
Reporting into the Head of people and safety, the role and responsibility will include:
- Gathering business requirements/ business priorities to understand scope, time and cost management of the project.
- Document management - produce/review operational support documentation and other documentation required by the Principal's program delivery methodology.
- Day to day management and governance of assigned responsibilities and task.
- Quality management - participate in requirements workshops, produce/review high level designs ensure testing is performed in accordance with plans, coordinate the technical aspects of the solution and implementation activities.
- Vendor and stakeholder management - manage business relationships and external contracts with service providers.
- Human resource management; Communications management; Risk and issue management - identify, document, and manage risks and issues at the project level.
- Project dependency management and integration - identify any dependant projects/activities and manage impacts.
- Reporting - Prepare status reports and presentations on project progress as required by the Principal's program delivery methodology.
- Transition to support - Execute, and comply with, the Principal's Change, transition to operational support and Release Management processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 + years of experience in application implementation projects.
- Managed successful end-to-end software implementation, preferably in health & safety software implementation.
- Experience in successfully managing a large team of people and complex projects.
- Experienced in the use of agile project methodology.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader.
- Long term Contract - immediate start.
- Flexible working environment.