IT Project Manager - Construction
Opportunity to implement key infrastructure projects
Use the latest technologies available in networking
About Our Client
Our client is a forward-thinking, innovative engineering organisation. An ASX listed business with a global footprint, this organization looks at the bigger picture and is now set to spearhead the company's drive into contemporary technologies and cloud based computing. With a mature Infrastructure already in place, this role will be geared around strong Infrastructure Project Management working across multiple sites and locations with and emphasis on WAN networks.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Working closely with IT, business and 3rd party vendors to understand requirements, develop project scopes, and translate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaboration with IT teams to develop plan and execute deployment for multi-site network transformation
- Time Management with a key focus on 3rd parties and vendors, ensuring project timelines are kept within a reasonable timeframe and all stakeholders are engaged throughout the process.
- Provide resource estimates for each project a part of a bid process
- Manages project budget, timely analysis and forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following;
- proven track record in accurately estimate and forecast budget and resource demand.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in WAN architecture
- Good understanding of the following technologies: - WAN deployments, IPVPN, SDH, Dark fibre, Ethernet products, VOIP, Optical & DWDM networks, Security Products, Wi-Fi installs
- Demonstrable experience of delivering IT /infrastructure projects in high availability environments from estimates and business case to post implementation reviews
- Strong stakeholder management skills essential.
- Attention to accuracy and detail
What's on Offer
Be part of an IT team which is considered the hub of the organisation with recognition that IT is the heart of all projects. Heavy investment to work with the latest technologies. Central location in brand-new high-tech building.