IT Project Manager - Consultancy
End-to-end project delivery in an agile environment
Consult to leading professional services orgnisations
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded IT consultancy with a global presence. Due to their sustained growth, an opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager with prior experience in a client-facing roles and the delivery of software solutions, to join their team. Reporting into the Client Delivery lead, the IT Project manager will have the opportunity partner with market leading businesses in the professional services sector.
Reporting into the Client Delivery Lead, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all elements of project delivery to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Demonstrate and clearly communicate extensive understanding of the SaaS offering;
- Partnering effectively with clients and business analysts to clearly identify and understand business requirements;
- Acting as the primary contact between all project stakeholders to provide guidance on all aspects of the project life cycle;
- Ensuring all technical requirements and deliverables have been designed according to and are aligned with the organisations technology stack;
- This will include ensuring all testing requirements have been completed and documented in detail; and
- Clearly communicating technical scope and issues to non-technical partners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior experience in project delivery across different types of high-risk, high-value, complex IT projects;
- Experience with a broad range of technologies, possibly including ERP Systems, Salesforce, Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence;
- Demonstrated experience working with a SaaS offering, ideally within an IT consultancy;
- Proven experience in working with a variety of stakeholders to research, analyse and document business process and software requirement specifications;
- Experienced in production support, Release & Change Management; and
- Strong experience with resource estimation, budgeting and project planning.
What's on Offer
Our client prides themselves on their innovative and engaged office culture. Other benefits include:
- Innovative technical offering, recognised as market-leading by competitors and clients;
- Flexible work environment with the opportunity to work from home;
- Opportunities for progression as the company grows; and
- Central CBD location.