IT Project Manager - Digital
Join during an exciting time of digital innovation
Oversee diverse and highly visble projects
About Our Client
Our client is an Industry Association widely recognised as a market leader in the Professional Services sector. With investments in Digital Technology recognised as a key stategic priority, they are looking to welcome an IT Project Manager in a newly created role. The Project Manager will join a growing PMO with an exciting pipeline of projects aimed at driving and revolutionising member engagement.
The Project Manager will look after diverse projects related to digitisation, product improvement and Cloud transformation. They will join an established PMO of 3. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- End to end delivery of projects - managing project scope, budgets, resources and timelines to ensure delivery on-time and within budget;
- Partnering effectively with the Senior Leadership team and business SME's to ensure project outcomes are aligned with business priorities;
- Effectively managing vendor relationships to ensure service standards are established and met;
- Acting as the primary contact between all project stakeholders - providing accurate and timely updates to the leadership team and client;
- Producing all relevant project artefacts including documentation, presentations and reports - accurately tracking project progress;
- Utilising technical understanding to ensure all solutions are delivered in line with technical and business expectations;
- Identifying and appropriately managing all project risks, ensuring adherence to relevant governance practices; and
- Ongoing financial management of the project including forecasting, accruals and variances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in end to end project delivery, ideally related to customer-facing digital solutions in the Professional Services sector;
- Technical experience will ideally include exposure to Adobe or SaaS in an Azure environment;
- Prior experience in change management and producing relevant supporting documentation;
- Relevant project management certifications including Prince2, ITIL or Scrum Master. Agile delivery experience is highly regarded;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment; and
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour, ability to navigate a complex organisational structure and build engagement.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech across highly visible projects;
- Newly created role with exciting opportunities for progression;
- Technology driven culture; and
- Central CBD location.