IT Project Manager - Digital
Digital - Web Development Projects
Immediate Start - CBD Based
About Our Client
The Project Manager will need to have strong technical knowledge of Enterprise CRM (particularly around MS Dynamics), Web Development and CMS (Sitecore), Master Data Management, Adobe Experience Manager Forms and a strong understanding of project integration requirements and platforms.
The person will be working with several vendor partners, various business units and IT teams to deliver a system that meets our organisation's customers experience expectations.
- Deliver projects within framework of Prince2 best practices.
- Coordinate project activities and meetings to direct the project forward.
- The development and delivery of project documentation and business case reports for Executives and presentations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- High level interpersonal and team management skills for establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of business change management
- Strong capability with Microsoft Project and all MS Office products
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk and incident management to minimise project distribution and risks
The Successful Applicant
- Must have Project Management certification with Prince2 Practitioner or PIM.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions in an enterprise environment with adherence to the PRINCE2 framework.
- Minimum 10 years in IT with experience managing medium to large projects with business systems implementation and integration.
- Has good working knowledge of Microsoft Project to deliver projects as to plan tasks, resources, budgets and costs within the project schedule.
- Demonstrate knowledge of having worked with different business stakeholders to drive a strategic direction in the use of Digital technologies to deliver service outcomes across the organisation
- Technical understanding of web development (MS .Net) and has delivered projects that utilised web technologies and web development.
- Has delivered projects that worked with web developers
- Having working knowledge of Enterprise CRM systems like MS Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.
- Understanding of UX/UI design and website development practices.
- Demonstrate recent Digital project delivery ideally website development, minimum 500 users.
What's on Offer
- 12 - Month Contract
- Immediate Start - CBD Based
- Digital - Web Development Projects
- Large program of work