IT Project Manager
6 month daily rate with potential to extend
Senior IT PM role working with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
A global leader in the mining space
The IT Project Manager - Payroll will have broad experience of the payroll process and technology, how payroll interacts across other functions in the business, and how to plan and manage payroll implementations, including the services of implementation partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to mange senior personal across a diverse range of stakeholder groups (M&A, Tax, Finance, Legal and HR)
- IT project management experience (5+ years) delivering ERP projects, with size of projects ~$1 - 3M.
- Experience in managing an RFP process, preferably in the selection of IT and Business Process Outsourcing partners, including issuing of requirements, managing vendor dialogue and performing assessments of vendor responses.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience across senior managers, sponsors and steering committees, including the ability to manage expectations and escalate appropriate items for key discussion and decision making.
- Strong skills in planning and management of projects to scope, schedule, budget and resources, including earned value measurement/s-curves. Experience in waterfall and agile delivery approaches.
- Strong vendor management skills, from aligning on scope of services to managing vendor delivery responsibilities.
- Experience in leading functional and technical IT teams, including internal IT and external technology service providers.
- Experience in transitioning IT projects to an IT support organisation and the technical cutover planning/execution of new solutions to production
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work with a Global Leader in the Mining space