- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- $140k plus outstanding staff benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a highly-regarded Victorian healthcare provider who pride themselves on providing an inclusive and enjoyable working environment for employees. They are open to flexible working arrangements and offer a range of outstanding benefits including 5 weeks annual leave, a monthly RDO and salary packaging opportunities.
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties in the development and implementation of projects:
- Deliver project outcomes in line with agreed project scope on time, on budget, on quality.
- Develop project business case and initiation documentation.
- Develop an implementation and support plan (deployment plan).
- Create a detailed project schedule which identifies, sizes and sequences the activities and dependencies needed to complete the project successfully.
- Liaise with Directors and other staff as required to determine the resources required for activities.
- Liaise with programs and co-ordinate efforts to create the capacity to support training and optimisation activities.
- Manage the project scope (including requests to vary scope), budget, risks and scheduling of project activities.
- Ensure deliverables satisfy quality criteria.
- Report project status and outcomes following Digital Health standards and processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience from within the healthcare sector as a Project Manager. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an enthusiastic attitude and be able to build relationships quickly with stakeholders. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is a keen eye for detail and the ability to work effectively across multiple projects.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start available
- Full time or 4 days per week
- Excellent staff benefits
- Flexible working arrangements