- Immediate Start
- Federal Government Department
About Our Client
The Client is responsible for a range of program delivery and enablement functions that support the delivery of programs. A key responsibility is the oversight of the operation through an out-sourced service contract.The Branch also delivers strategic vendor and financial management, program performance and analytics, and engagement, participation and education services. The Branch is also involved in considering the strategic options available in relation to the creation and delivery or additional programs.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be responsible to the Assistant Secretary for the delivery of all activities required to develop and deliver the ICT Business Case for the program.
- Lead a small team of business analysts, architects and other staff (including consultants).
- Undertake detailed solutions options analysis for inclusion in the ICT Business Case including detailed implementation plans, risks and costs.
- Work closely with Senior Executive stakeholders within the department, external stakeholders and program teams to effectively manage and control the project and the achievement of its work program.
- Review, update, and where necessary establish and maintain appropriate project artefacts to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete (and are available and maintained in accordance with the department's record keeping policies).
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager with Commonwealth government experience;
- Experience in ICT enabled government program planning and implementation;
- Experience in the development and preparation of ICT Business Cases.
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to identify and develop business and project opportunities from concept to implementation and oversee and facilitate change; and
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with Senior Executive stakeholders.Experience in project management of significant programs of work including business case development and the ICT Investment Approval Process.
To effectively perform this role, the occupant must be able to demonstrate the key capabilities (above) as well as the capabilities and behaviours described in the EL2 Work Level Standard.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to transport your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great opportunities for uplifting capabilities
- Excellent work culture
- Competitive projects
- Career Progression