IT Recruitment Specialist
Work with an experienced & collaborative team
Well-known trusted brand
About Our Client
National household retail brand
This role is responsible for:
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment processes for a client group that operates across a large network
- Local IT Recruitment Experience, with large network pools preferred
- Sourcing applicants through a variety of traditional and innovative methods including online, social, offline, word of mouth referrals
- Providing advice to and continuously building capability of hiring managers to ensure best practice hiring practices are utilised
- Utilising recruitment data and insights to influence future recruitment processes (e.g: advertising effectiveness)
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced talent acquisition professional across Information Technology Sector, you will thrive in a fast-paced work place and be self-motivated to deliver outcomes that maintain excellent standards of candidate experience and internal stakeholder care.
Having gained experience in agency and in-house or RPO environments you will be resourceful and innovative in your approach to sourcing and attracting candidates through online, social and offline platforms.
Your communication skills will be outstanding and will enable you to develop strong relationships, influence with tact and prepare compelling advertising collateral that aligns to the employer brand. You will be familiar and skilled in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as PageUp People or SAP Success Factors.
What's on Offer
This role is on initially on a 4-month full time basis with a possibility for extention.