IT Relationship Manager | IT Vendor Manager
6 month contract
About Our Client
Specialising in financial portfolio management and insurance products in Australia, our client is undergoing a large digital and ICT transformation aligning to their latest technology strategy. They are passionate about creating an environment of trust and respect, where they embrace challenges and uniqueness, and celebrate diverse experience and encourage knowledge sharing within teams and departments.
- Assist in the development of IT performance measures and metrics and its associated governance and reporting, incorporating the service needs of the business. Ensure these are built into the standard form of agreement and negotiated with each supplier.
- Actively engage with key stakeholders in accordance with the IT Relationship Operating model and associated frameworks.
- Act as a primary escalation point between IT and it's key vendors and the business divisions on IT performance issues.
- Represent the interests of the Divisions in IT forums to embed awareness and understanding of business considerations in IT decisions and activities.
- Provide high level expert advice and reporting to relevant Divisional and Group-level governance and management forums.
- Lead or assist in sourcing activities for nominated market activities, including preparation of sourcing material and management of evaluation teams and processes, leading to successful completion.
- Lead or assist in the creation of contract material and the successful contracting of suppliers, including negotiation of terms and performance criteria, and obtaining stakeholder review and approval of the contract.
- Actively maintain the health of assigned IT vendor relationships and the accuracy and currency of associated contracts by monitoring the performance of both and contributing this information into relevant forum(s) and reporting mechanisms to assist in management and decision making.
- Actively maintain IT vendor and contract compliance obligations and take corrective action as required to meet these obligations or in response to audits.
- Lead the implemention of key initiatives that support the strategy and continuous improvement of the IT Relationships business unit and its function and services.
- Adhere to compliance and risk management framework specifically by identifying, reporting and mitigating operational compliance and business risks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Provide highly valued strategic consulting level advice, guidance and support to business leaders and teams in relation to IT procurement functions, with an aim to build competitive advantage and support Divisions and Business Units in achieving their objectives.
- Develop and implement procurement management governance, frameworks and plans that support effective governance and management of key IT vendors and contracts.
- Build productive long-term relationships with key IT vendors to facilitate deep understanding of their strategic direction, product and service road-maps and use this information to influence the direction of the relationship with these vendors.
- Actively monitor and seek out new opportunities, future trends and best practices relevant to meet the business needs and then oversee the actions to introduce these to relevant stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- An inital 6 month contract
- Daily Rate
- Brisbane CBD