IT Security Analyst
Newly Created Permanent Opportunity
Fast Paced and Dynamic Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well established business with a focus on providing high levels of customer service. Based close to the CBD, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and forward thinking IT division with significant growth plans over the next 5 years.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager you will contribute to the maintenance and management of the information security environment within the organization. This will involve developing, maintaining and communicating security policies and standards, performing regular security audits and assessments, developing and managing security controls, and administering core security applications. You will build strong relationships with numerous stakeholders across IT Operations and with 3rd party vendors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in the field of information security, performing security assessments (vulnerability assessments, penetration testing) and security incident response and management.
To be considered for this role, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion to drive and lead security protection and change while mentoring others members of the team
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to liaise across all levels of the business
- Previous experience at enterprise level within a complex technology environment
- Comprehensive threat and vulnerability analysis experience
- Familiarity with industry standards - ISO, PCI-DSS, Audits, Forensic capabilities CISA, CCSK, CCNA certifications are desirable
What's on Offer
Large, well established brand
Fun and flexible work environment
You must currently reside in WA to be considered