IT Service Delivery Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a growing organisation known for its innovation and quality of delivery. It is a results orientated and values driven organisation, dedicated to continuous improvement and people development.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as the service delivery manager ensuring coordination of all service providers to meet and exceed SLA agreements.
- Provide project management and implementation strategies to all IT initiatives.
- Provide all IT operational support.
- Engage with external and internal parties to drive change and project work.
- Maintain cost control for all external service providers.
- Manage day to day IT procurement process.
- Manage, test, update and improve disaster recovery policies.
- Ensure VIP support is undertaken efficiently and effectively.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5-7 years experience in IT, ideally as an mid level SDM.
- Experience in management of multiple resources, including MSP's.
- Project management experience, including cloud migration and telecommunications.
- Strong communication and business engagement ability.
- Strong people leadership with the ability to get the best out of a team.
- Driven and self motivated to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field.
- ITIL certification highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of full Microsoft stack.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity, based in central Perth with a strong culture. The client is looking to interview as soon as possible.