IT Service Desk Analyst - Temp
Convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client works between a combination of govenment and professional services. The main key characteristic of any employee they look to on board is outstanding customer service. The company has a strong presence across all key industry sectors, where it aims to provide the highest possible standard of service to its internal and external users.
Your remit will cover 1st and a minor 2nd level support (covering phone, email, chat, remote and face to face support), with an aim of finding a first call resolution; actively work on building and updating knowledge base articles and documentation; and contribution to delivery of IT projects as required.
A must for this potential employee is great communication skills and excellent trouble-shooting capability and a real pride in providing exceptional customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience with Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and SCCM
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with customers.
- Has experience with training service desk support with troubleshooting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (Desktop, servers, network, mobile)
- Experience supporting:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win 7, 8.1 and 10)
- Experience using Service Now as a ticketing system
- Microsoft Services such as Lync, Exchange, O365, SCCM
- Experience in provisioning users using Microsoft's Active Directory/Exchange/Office 365
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?:
This is an opportunity for an immediate start with a well known business located in the heart of the city! Apply today!