- Opportunity to work in a fun team environment
- Flexible work location
About Our Client
Our client is an organization that has successfully been trading for over 130 years. The IT team supports 500+ offices around the world ensuring the smooth operation of technology throughout the business.
- Providing excellent professional customer service, delivering ICT advice and support - Remotely via telephone & email, and through the ticketing system
- A primary focus on providing level 1 IT Support for customers remotely - through a combination of service desk, email, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Provides first-line support, takes ownership, and follows agreed procedures in receiving and correctly logging, assigning and updating incidents and requests for service.
- Create and maintain documentation on all IT systems
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows and Mac desktop and laptop devices with Software and hardware solutions
- Escalating tickets to appropriate IT specialist teams
- Assisting with onboarding & off-boarding requests, setting up new user accounts
- Helping to identify & manage major incidents, and escalating accordingly
- Exposure and involvement in IT projects across the group.
The Successful Applicant
- Australian Citizenship or a Permanent residency and a full/unrestricted driver's license is a minimum requirement to apply for this position.
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and other Microsoft enterprise tools including SCCM, collaboration tools, and related applications
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to log precise and meaningful tickets while working within defined SLA targets.
- Strong technical aptitude, with an ability to quickly learn new software and technologies
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Has an analytical approach to problem-solving.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team environment where all hands are on deck to support and service the business. You will be challenged with a fast-paced environment and steep learning opportunities which will set you up for an IT Service Desk career path.