- Be part of a well-known organisation with huge growth opportunities
- Open, caring and supportive work culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top law firms in Australia. They provide a full range of legal services to many of Australia's well-known businesses. They are looking for a candidate to join their in-house IT team who can deliver responsive and high-quality support to their Partners, Lawyers and Clients.
- Providing in-house IT support to the Sydney CBD office as well as to all the other offices nationally.
- Taking ownership of incidents, problems and service requests escalated to the helpdesk and ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Managing AV/VC setups for all conferences and meetings.
- Creating, sharing and maintaining documentation on all IT systems.
- Providing after-hours support as part of the IT Support scheduled roster.
- Providing training to new starters including inductions as and when needed.
- Troubleshooting level 1 & 2 hardware and software issues.
- Responding to and escalating system incidents and alerts appropriately.
- Providing support for business applications such as Aderant Expert, Filesite, Microsoft Office and other platforms in the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Setting up and distributing PCs and laptops across the offices.
- Managing user accounts which include setting up new starters.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Great customer service skills and commitment to excellence
- Minimum requirement of 2 years experience in the Service Desk environment
- Good technical knowledge of enterprise-level computing, applications and systems within the Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Capability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure environments
- Attention to detail, being proactive and having the ability to interact with people on all levels along with establishing strong relationships.
- Exposure to working in a legal or professional services environment (Desired, not essential)
- Working knowledge and experience supporting business legal applications such as Filesite and Aderant Expert (Desired, not essential)
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent (Desired, not essential)
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a well-known Law Firm that is serious about fostering genuine flexibility and invests in the support, growth and development of its employees.