IT Service Desk Support - Japanese Speaking
Opportunity to work for a multinational pharmaceutical company
6 month contract position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the south east.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for handling the initial client contact at the Service Desk via telephone, email, chat or portal.
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate teams.
- Research and resolve more field application and business process issues.
- Analyse and identify trends in issue reporting and give solutions that can help prevent the issues.
- Log and manage incidents and requests.
- Use trending data to generate and/or update knowledge database.
- Collaborate with business in app testing, upgrades and deployment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Must communicate fluent in Japanese
- An interest or experience in the IT service desk space is desirable
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service & people skills
What's on Offer
The opportunity on offer is a 6 month contract position with a major Pharmaceutical company.