IT Software Asset Officer
About Our Client
Our client is a destination employer with a large scope to invest in technology. It is a values based organisation and drives growth through development of its people.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintenance of all software assets and software licensing within the function.
- Engage with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Understand and document processes with a view to optimisation.
- Undertake reporting on current position of assets.
- Make recommendations on any improvements and changes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level written and verbal skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity. Our client will look at candidates with all levels of experience.