IT Sourcing Manager
Flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is in growth mode with multiple opportunities across the procurement space with a major interim need in the IT procurement team.
As the interim IT Sourcing expert you will ultimately be responsible for the sourcing of new suppliers and running the full tender process.
You will be able to articulate examples of strong stakeholder management, category management, negotiation and hitting the ground running.
Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- Manage sourcing exercises across all IT areas, recognise savings and implement cost saving procedures
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, keeping them onside and manage their expectations
- Liaise with other managers and teams on a weekly / fortnightly basis, to ensure budgets and projections are met
- Present findings to the senior management, with rectification plans, should they be required
- Uphold and overall procurement processes, best practice and policies, should it be required
- This role will have a large amount of autonomy, requiring the successful candidate to have a drive to succeed and overachieve on set targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have significant experience working within the indirect IT category generally, or have specific sub category experience in software, hardware or services.
Utilising your experience in this category you will have:
- Previous hardware, software or services experience, focusing on a similar sized role
- Track record of procurement process improvement, contracts management and achieving success through procurement
- Positives references leaving the procurement department in better shape than when you found it.
What's on Offer
Excellent hourly rate for at least a 3 month period. Possibility for extension or longer term perm role.