South East Suburbs
About Our Client
Our international client operates within the manufacturing industry and is currently looking for an IT Generalist to join their team. The successful individual will be responsible for the administration, coordination and management of IT requirements within the business, including network, hardware and software.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maintain IT network ensuring continuity in the business and analyse the voice and data communication network.
- Ensure software and hardware is meeting expectations and requirements and produce reports to management.
- Maintaining current systems
- Computer support for staff
- Websites, hosting, and domain management
- Business security: CCTV and alarm monitoring
- Information backup: local, offsite, and cloud
- Troubleshooting desktop, printer, hardware, networking and software problems on a day-to-day basis and perform maintenance on Windows & Mac environments
- Other business support functions
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Self-starter and an ability to learn on their own.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage change effectively and Customer and service focused manner
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- PC Hardware and peripheral knowledge and skills
- Computer science degree from Australian university or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience
- Must be a team worker who enjoys assisting others
- Security minded
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven customer support experience or experiences as a customer service representative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
This is an exciting time to join a leading organisation and utilise your IT Administration skills.
Please apply via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.