IT Support Analyst (12 month fixed term contract)
Work for a well established organization
Centrally located in Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client has been a a well established organisation within Australia for over 20 years. They service multiple financial domains such as banking, credit unions and insurance.
Your day to day will involve first level support relating to hardware and software, you'll be the first point of contact for IT enquiries and requests for the staff of the organisation. You'll work as part of the team to log and resolve incidents and ensure to update all stake holders accordingly so good communication is a key part of the role!
You'll also be responsible for escalating requests to other support teams depending on the severity of the issue and then continually track the request until it has been successfully resolved ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience working within a helpdesk and team environment,
- Excellent communication (written and verbal),
- Demonstrated experience of stakeholder engagement across multiple levels of the a business,
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and organisational skills,
- Solid understanding of network hardware & software (Windows 10, office suit and AV technology)
- ITIL knowledge is highly desirable!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work for an established business that promises outstanding personal development and the freedom to engage with multiple stakeholders throughout the organisation. Central location in the middle of Sydney CBD!
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply today!