- Entry Level - Associate
- Great opportunity to begin you career in IT
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest advertising group. They are known for their best-in-class technology, creativity and consulting expertise. They have offices globally and are expanding rapidly in Australa.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of local infrastructure (i.e. desktop, server, hardware, OS, software, telephony & networking)
- Identify, analyse, troubleshoot & resolve IT incidents & service requests within specified agreed SLA time frames
- Ensure the correct operational and change management processes and procedures are always adhered to
- Manage customer expectations with regular & effective communication and updates.
- Escalate severe incidents to the Country IT manager/team lead and/or relevant regional functional lead.
- Provide customer induction & training as and when required
- Perform routine operational & administrative duties (e.g. ID provisioning, access control, back up & restore)
- Assist & support initiatives/projects and operational matters as and when required.
- Work closely with the Global Solution Centre (and other functional IT teams) on all day-to-day customer support matters.
- React to issues in a controlled and professional manner
- Communicate with the agency user community in non-IT language
- Be discreet and maintain confidentiality when around, or have access to, sensitive information.
- Ensure client pitch activity is supported to the highest standard
- Investigate patiently about a user problem to better determine the solution
- From time to time, may be required to work extended hours to achieve immediate business-driven results
The Successful Applicant
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency is a minimum requirement
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of computer hardware fundamentals
- Ability to repair and replace hardware components
- Basic to intermediate understanding of various software packages and utilities for diagnostic, repair and technical issues for computer issues
- Basic to intermediate knowledge around software troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of how to navigate systems and create reports when required
- Ability to analyse issues and provide solutions
- Ability to maintain an even temper, to repeat and explain information as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to completion
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Independent, proactive & resilient
- Well organised with the ability to work with competing priorities and delivery within tight time-frames.
- Ability to work in a team environment and share information with new staff
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to get into the IT field. You will ideally have good customer service experience with basic hardware and software troubleshooting experience or a graduate/diploma in IT. You will provide on-site support and be challenged with a fast-paced environment and steep learning opportunities which will set you up for an IT Support career path.