IT Support Analyst
Well known Australian brand
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
This highly recognised organisation, with a strong presence in Australia is looking to expand their support team. They are looking for someone with a passion for customer service and excellent technical support skills to join their team on a twelve month fixed term contract.
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing IT support to company's HQ, mobile and retail staff. While based in the Melbourne HQ, there will be a requirement to provide occasional assistance to our internal staff and stores globally. Due to the Global nature of this role, there will be on occasion meetings held outside of usual business hours.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience working in a retail environment
- ITIL certified
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: Very good verbal and written communication skills and negotiating abilities together with high presentation and relationship management skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Windows OS v.7-10.
- Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge Dell, HP & Apple
- OS Imaging and deployment
- Local area, Wide area and wireless networking
- iOS mobile device management
- Understanding of windows servers and server applications such as file and print, Active Directory, DHCP
- Superior level of business maturity
- High degree of analytical capability to critically evaluate data
- Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work efficiently and effectively unsupervised
- Be able to work under pressure in peak periods
- Willing to learn and self-motivated with a can do attitude
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a twelve month fixed term contract based in Melbourne CBD. Please apply via the link if you have the required skills and experience for the position. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.