IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Be trained and mentored into a support analyst professional
A warm & tight knit service desk team where you enjoy coming into work everyday
About Our Client
This client is a leading provider of professional education and training in Australia offering both vocational and postgraduate qualifications. With a tight knit, motivated and established service desk team, an opportunity to join as an IT Support Analyst is not one to be missed!
As an IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and technical support to over 1,300 users. Tasks include:
- Provide timely and effective Service Desk support to staff and students
- Ensure that all Incidents, Service Requests and enquiries are logged in the Service Desk ticketing system
- Perform first level Service Desk analysis, troubleshooting and attempt to fix-on-first, before escalation.
- Routine maintenance of all PCs, laptops, printers and other peripherals as per the schedule
- Create and maintain user access as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT - ITIL foundations
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a service desk role
- Customer service background - ideally in retail sector
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Citrix, Powershell and Service Now
- Motivated and bubbly attitude
- Team orientated and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Work into a fun and motivated team every day, where you will be trained and mentored by a great leader who will get you to where you want to go! Awesome office in central CBD, with a well-established business.